RheoTEC Z-60 admixture is a revolutionary new technology based on significant advances in admixture chemistry. RheoTEC Z-60 admixture is used as part of an admixture system to provide customized admixture solutions for a wide range of concrete applications.
RheoTEC Z-60 admixture is a workability-retaining admixture that provides flexible degrees of slump retention without retardation. RheoTEC Z-60 admixture provides the concrete producer with the ability to immediately create the optimal admixture system for changing and fluctuating regional raw materials, environmental conditions and project requirements. RheoTEC Z-60 admixture gives the concrete producer the ability to consistently produce and deliver quality concrete mixtures.
RheoTEC Z-60 admixture meets the interim requirements of ASTM C 494/C 494M Type S, Specific Performance, admixtures.
The graphs below show the slump and air content variations experienced with the traditional method of re-tempering to retain workability, versus the new method with RheoTEC Z-60 admixture. Click on the thumbnails to see detailed graphs showing how RheoTEC Z-60 admixture can help you achieve more consistent performance.
- Workability retention without retardation
- Flexible levels of workability retention by adjusting dosage
- Improved early- and late-age compressive strengths
- Promotes greater consistency of concrete workability at the jobsite
- Promotes consistency in compressive strengths via minimized jobsite addition of water
- Minimizes re-dosing of high-range water-reducing admixture at the job site
- Consistent air-entrainment
- Fewer rejected loads and better customer satisfaction due to consistent quality of concrete
- Faster truck turn-around time
- Expanded concrete delivery range